February 3, 2014

Lilly Pulitzer Spring 2014 Favorites

Happy Monday Readers!

My favorite designer is Lilly Pulitzer. The new Spring 2014 collection was just released so I thought I’d share my favorites!

-I love Lilly Callahan shorts. They are SO comfy not to mention adorable! When I saw the new spring prints I fell in love. However my favorite print for these shorts are Iris Blue Loopy. The elephants make these shorts and I love the combination of blue and minty-green!

   -The Briella Fit & Flare Dress in Iris Blue Society Stripe is really chic and simple. I believe it would look great for any occasion.

-The Robyn Short Sleeve Dress in Resort White in The Garden screams spring! The floral design and colors are gorgeous.

   -I adore the Charlotte Wristlet Phone Case also in the Resort White in The Garden. Who says your wallet can’t be gorgeous as well?!

   -Elsa tops are becoming VERY popular. My favorite spring print is Hotty Pink First Impression. This top is a spring must have!

The Links To Purchase Each Item Are Listed Below:


 I hope ya’ll enjoy Lilly’s new spring collection as much as I do! Thanks for Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...