March 18, 2014

GlamST-A Website Review


About the Brand:
I was really happy that GlamST accepted me into their campaign to raise exposure for their fairly new website: glamst.com. Two women co-founded the website in Uruguay, South America and they hope to gain it's popularity in the United States.

What GlamST does:
This website aims to help women find the best beauty products that are perfect for them. A virtual makeup tool allows for women to select different beauty products and actually see how they look with it on prior to purchasing it. This allows you to be much more confident in buying beauty products online if you can actually see the results. You can also give and receive feedback on the best beauty choices.

A Look I have Created:
Tested Products:
-Foundation:Immaculate liquid powder foundation mattifying oil free in porcelain ($55)
-Concealer: line smoothing concealer in light ($17)
-powder: Bobbie brown brightening finishing powder in porcelain pearl ($50)
-blush: buxom true hue blush in seduction ($24)
-eyeshadow: make up forever glitters in sand ($15)
-mascara: buxom ($19)
-lip gloss: dior addict lip glow in coral ($31)


I love the products I have tested! This look is really pretty and I could definitely wear this everyday. I find it very helpful that I can see how the beauty products look on me prior to purchasing. I encourage any woman who is unsure of buying a makeup product to first test it out on: glamST.com. Also, be sure to find glamST on Facebook: http://facebook.com/glamstapp.




Powered by: BrandBacker

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! How cool is that?! I definitely need to check this out! Thank you for sharing, Rebeka!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...