March 11, 2014

Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit

I was honored that Her Campus Blogger Network selected me as one of the recipients of the Spring Break Survival Kit. I simply could not wait for it's arrival. The kit included many great goodies and Her Campus Swag! 




The Kit Included:

       -TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth System
     -Her Campus Swag
       -Chipotle Free Burrito Cards
        -Chipotle Free Chips & Guac Cards
      -ZOTOS Biotera Ultra Color Care conditioner
        -European Wax Center free waxing vouchers
       -Yokini Swimwear coupon cards

More About The Sponsors & Their Products:

TRESemmé has always created great hair care products. I am personally a fan of their line. This kit included a 7 day Keratin Smooth System. That is a full week of frizz-free perfect hair!

These Her Campus Sunglasses were part of the HCBN Swag that was included in the kit. I love how funky these fun neon pink glasses are!

Let me just say that I am a HUGE fan of the bow koozies that were included in the kit. They fit perfectly with my preppy style. I personally love using koozies on my bottled water. 

Neuro sleep was one of the sponsors for the Spring Break Survival Kit. It is a tasty drink that has melatonin and magnesium to help you get a great night of sleep. The best part about this product is that it is only 35 calories and non-habit forming. Would you like to receive a FREE bottle of Neuro sleep to try for yourself? If so, visit SLEEPwithneuro.com.

Who doesn't love Chipotle? I was happy to see a FREE burrito card and a FREE chips & guac card in my kit. Next time I am in Knoxville, a trip to Chipotle is a must. 

Another great sponsor was ZOTOS. They included their Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 cleansing conditioner. This product was designed for dry and damaged color-treated hair. 

The European Wax Center and Yokini Swimwear included coupons in the kit.

I would like to give a special thanks to HCBN, Neuro Sleep, TRESemmé, Chipotle, ZOTOS, EWC, and Yokini Swimwear. Thank you SO much for creating such a great kit! 





7 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love the funky glasses with the campus logo :)

    Lu.
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those koozies are so cute!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE everything in this box! So bummed I didn't get one. My favorite thing are those koozies! How adorable are they?!
    www.simplysinova.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish that I would have been selected! I really only want that pink cup, haha! Those glasses are awesome! Thank you for sharing what is inside the box! I've been anxious to see! :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the hat you paired with the sunglasses! :) and randomly - I'm obsessed with your quatrefoil carpet, where's it from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank ya'll for your SWEET comments! You all are too kind!
    Jacqueline- I found it at Target! I am in love with that print!

    XO
    -Rebeka

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...