April 30, 2014

A Prep's Essentials for Surviving Finals



A Prep's Essentials for Surviving Finals



Jack Rogers woven-leather shoes / Polo Ralph Lauren Classic Chino Sports Cap / Beauty product / 2015 Lilly Pulitzer Large Agenda, Jellies Be Jammin Agenda Calendar / Lilly Pulitzer Thermal Mug / Lilly Pulitzer Pen and Highlighter Set | eBay


Between studying and taking exams, the time I spend on my appearance often lessens. During finals, you will often find me in a T-shirt, Nike shorts and a hat. I often pair this look with my Jacks to give it a preppier look. I believe comfort is the main priority when tackling exams. 

Studying can often be so tiresome, this is why I take many Starbucks runs. It gives me that extra boost to get me through my chaotic schedule. 

Staying organized is crucial in making sure you don't miss an exam. My Lilly Pulitzer planner is my ultimate lifesaver. 

In order to study, I highlight all of the important details. I also use sticky notes to write any important terms I may need to know.

 The most important lesson in taking finals is to RELAX, and always be PREPARED.

Good luck to everyone in accomplishing your finals! 

xo
Rebeka

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...