April 3, 2014

Liebster Award-Round Two


I was nominated a second time for a Liebster Award, thank you Kerri Waller

To begin with, here are a few guidelines for accepting this award:

1. List 11 random facts about yourself
2. Answer 11 questions that the blogger who nominated you has asked

3. Let those bloggers know you nominated them

4. No tag backs

11 facts about me:
1. My wedding was in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
2. My favorite designer is Lilly Pulitzer.
3. I am a lover of all things monogrammed.
4. Almost every morning, I have a White Mocha from Starbucks.
5. I am a Psychology Major.
6. In the future, I want a daughter named Kennedy.
7. I love country music.
8. I adore my Southern roots.
9. I cheer on the Tennessee Vols.
10. I have the sweetest/cutest dog ever, Charlie.
11. Tulips are my favorite flowers.

Q + A:
1. What inspired you to start blogging? I love design and fashion, so I really just wanted to share my interest with everyone. 
2. What are three songs that you could listen to on repeat? Doin' What She Likes- Blake Shelton,Get Me Some Of That-Thomas Rhett, Springsteen-Eric Church
3. What is your worst habit? Going to Starbucks almost every morning, can be expensive! 
4. Do you have any regrets? What are they? I do not have any regrets, just lessons learned. 
5. Have you ever broken any bones in your body? Yes, my pinky! 
6. Have you ever had a recurring dream? What was it about? Absolutely, I am terrified of bugs. I find that a lot of my recurring dreams have to do with them. 
7. What do you do to deal with anger/sadness/etc? Retail therapy ALWAYS helps.
8. What is your absolute favorite food? I love vegetables but I seriously believe I could live off of salads everyday. 
9. Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right-handed
10. At what moment did your life have a significant change? I would have to say when I moved away from my family to be on my own. It taught me about independence and the reality of living in the real world. I have an amazing family who would do anything for me but there comes a time where you cannot rely on them to provide everything for you.  
11. Have you ever had a near-death experience? No I have not. 

My Nominations:
Question for Nominees to Answer:
1. What is your favorite Starbucks drink?
2. Who is your favorite designer?
3. What inspired you to begin a blog?
4. What is your monogram?
5. What item of jewelry do you wear most often?
6. What is your dream job?
7. What is your favorite part about Spring?
8. Do you have any furry friends?
9. What is your favorite music genre?
10. What food do you enjoy cooking the most?
11. What is your favorite lipstick color?

xo
Rebeka 


2 comments:

  1. Hehe awesome! I forgot to include shopping in my answer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers! Starbucks is definitely a bad habit for me, too. Or a yummy habit... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...