April 1, 2014

Product Review for Studio Gear's Hydrating CC Cream




About the Product: 
This hydrating CC cream is really light, smooth and enhances your complexion. This products fights the signs of aging, moisturizes the skin, and treats blemishes. This product is non-oily and leaves the skin looking radiant. 

This CC Cream comes in a choice of 3 tones, listed below. 


I selected the Linen tone and it matched my skin perfectly. My skin tone is fair-medium. 

Key Benefits:
-Prevents fine lines and wrinkles with collagen-building ingredients
-Restores skin elasticity by promoting moisture retention
-Brightens and illuminates skin with a non-oily, complete coverage application

My Review:
For me personally, I believe this is a great CC cream. I love that it is a non-oily formula. For someone with an oily-skin type like mine, this product does not leave an oily shine. I found that it blends well to your skin tone. It doesn't leave a thick foundation on your skin. It is just the right amount of coverage. I really liked using the CC cream under my eye area because it does help in covering those fine lines that may be present. For the price of $34 dollars, I believe this is a great product to recommend anyone in trying. If you are looking for a simple CC cream that gives you a radiant complexion then I definitely recommend trying Studio Gear's Hydrating CC cream. 

 Reader Discount: 
Receive a 10% discount on all Studio Gear products by entering the discount code: bloggercc at the checkout on www.studiogearcosmetics.com


xo
Rebeka





Powered by Brandbacker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...