May 21, 2014

{Simply Not Enough Time in the Day}


I want to apologize for my lack of posts lately. It has been a long 12 days since I have blogged. Some of ya'll may be curious as to why. My answer is, life has simply been busy.

I have been crafting many items for my Etsy shop customers, and I am recently a nanny of two boys! I work during the day and craft at night. What they say is true, "There is not enough time in the day." However, I love blogging and I don't want my busy life to stand in the way. I promise to blog at least once a week. I do not believe that this is an unreasonable goal to accomplish.  

I love the quote above, "You can do anything, but not everything." It is a reminder not to stress about getting EVERYTHING done. All though you can accomplish anything in life, it is impossible to do so. 

Thank you to my readers for understanding my recent slack in blogging lately. 

xo
Rebeka 

1 comment:

  1. sometimes we forget that we are humans, and we cant do absolutely everything. :(
    i love this quote! thank you for sharing this
    xo
    Orly
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...