June 30, 2014

In The Garden on The Docks

As ya'll know, I have been on a short hiatus this past week. I just returned back to Tennessee from my fabulous vacay in Hilton Head. It was truly an amazing trip with the best family. I had hoped to take more photos for outfit posts, however I only had time for one mini photo shoot. It was our last night in Hilton Head and we had dinner at Hudson's Seafood House on The Docks. The restaurant was a great place to celebrate by Uncle J's birthday. Beforehand, there was a long wait so I had time to snap a few pictures. 
What I Wore: Dress-Lilly Pulitzer Carmine Dress in "In The Garden",Watch-Michael Kors in Rose Gold, Monogrammed Clutch- Etsy Shop Monkeyseeboutique, Monogrammed Sandals-Jack Rogers 

2 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute! I'm getting ready to leave for South Carolina this weekend but my family stays farther north in Pawleys Island. Hope you had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Hilton Head was WONDERFUL! I hope you have a great vacay yourself!

    xo
    Rebeka

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...