June 3, 2014

The Basics of Golf Etiquette

Thanks to my husband, golf is a new found hobby. He has always loved to golf. At first, I did not know what to think about it. I thought that I would not like it and that it was too tough of a sport for me to participate in. The first part turned out to not be true. My husband and I enjoy playing golf almost every weekend. I always look forward to playing. The second part is somewhat true. It is true, golf is a very tough sport. There is so much to think about when playing. More techniques go into a golf swing than I ever thought was possible. However, it is not impossible. I am learning quickly and becoming better after each time I play. Patience is the key to success. 

Learning the techniques of playing golf, is not the only part to be learned. There are also many rules to consider when on the golf course. I decided to create a basic list of appropriate etiquette for every golfer. I have quickly learned that most golfers take every rule seriously. Becoming aware of these rules will insure that I am always respectful when I am on the golf course. Hopefully, I have made these basic rules clear for anyone else who is a new golfer like myself.


Happy Golfing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...