August 3, 2014

Stripes & State Pride


What I Am Wearing: Striped Dress-Target, Peal Monogrammed Necklace- An Etsy Shop, Knoxville TN Scarf- Lilly Pulitzer, Earrings- Tory Burch, White Scallop Bangle- Old Navy, Rose Gold Watch- Michael Kors, Vintage Dooney & Bourke Crossbody- Poshmark

It was a super busy day of shopping for this girl. I fully take advantage of the tax-free weekend. I wanted to wear something that was comfy yet stylish of course.

I just bought this striped dress from Target. I found it on the sale rack for only $12.00! I love finding a great bargain on clothing I know I can wear so many different ways. It will definitely be a go-to piece.

I paired it with my favorite scarf, the Lilly Pulitzer Knoxville Murfee. I love showing my state pride!   Mixing prints creates such a great look. The busy prints in the scarf pair nicely with stripes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...