September 16, 2014

A Fall Printable Freebie


I am starting my Wednesday off with this lovely freebie for all of my readers. I hope you truly enjoy it. I pretty much print off quotes or illustrations that have a particular theme for the season or holiday. This Fall, I decided that I should just put my creativity to good use and make my own. 

This is what I came up with, a simple yet chic layout with a quote from F. Scott Fitzgerald. "Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the Fall." I think this is a beautiful quote that is absolutely true. With every start to the season of Fall, it feels like a new breath of fresh air.  

Now all that is left to do is click the download button below and print. Side note, I highly suggest printing on cardboard stock. It just looks nicer. However, if you do not have cardboard stock, regular paper is fine as well. Then choose a pretty frame of you choice. 

I hope you all enjoy it. Happy Fall! 

2 comments:

  1. Forever wishing I had your design talents! I'm going to have to grab a frame for this and put it on my desk at work :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much girl! You are too sweet! I'd love to see pictures when you get it put on your desk.

      xo
      Rebeka

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...