September 10, 2014

Fall Shoe Must-Haves


Fall Shoe Wish List



Tory burch boots / Jack Rogers black booties / Brown boots / Jack Rogers d orsay flat / TOMS lace up boots / Hunter red shoes, $115


Clearly I am obsessed with boots. Here are my top picks for this season, including one pair of must have flats.

1. Jack Roger Booties- I was completely caught off guard to see that Jack Rogers created booties. Clearly they are known for their classic sandals. But, how adorable and stylish are these, and perfect for Fall!? I would love to have these beauties in my closet, in Oak color of course.

2. Original Short Gloss Hunter Rain Boots- With colder weather, comes nasty weather. Rain boots are a definite necessity for the snow and the obvious, rain. When worn in the snow, I highly suggest a fleece liner. This provides extra insulation to make sure your feet never get cold. I own Hunters in black, but I am gawking over the military red. 

3. Tory Burch Riding Boot- These are my DREAM boots. These would definitely be a splurge, but would be worth every penny. The coconut color is simply gorgeous. 

4. Bean Boots- The classic bean boots are at the top of my list this Fall. Bean boots are super versatile. Pair them with skinnies, leggings or a skirt and your outfit is sure to be fashionable. Bean boots are this season's MUST. 

5. The Contessa- Boots are obviously a Fall necessity. But I could not resist adding these gorgeous Jack Rogers flats in platinum. After all, no matter how much you love boots, you always want to change things up a bit.

6. Toms Desert Wedges- We are all familiar with the classic Toms slip-ons. However, Toms took it to the next level with these suede booties.  

Click on the links in the list above to shop my Fall shoe must-haves! What shoes this season are at the top of your list?

xo
Rebeka



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...