September 22, 2014

Welcome Autumn

I can now say that Fall has officially arrived. Yes, Fall is my favorite time of the year. After all, what is not to love about it? 

In honor of the first full day of Fall, I decided to post this Blog-tember topic a few days later than it is listed in the Challenge. 

September 21st Prompt: Fall favorites. What do you love most about Fall?
Pictures from Pinterest
This topic is incredibly easy for me to write, considering how I love everything about the season of Fall. Let me be more specific...

Fall Favorites 
Bright leaves. Mums. Warm Lattes. Oversized Flannel. Boots. Tennessee Football. Cozy Scarves. Pumpkin Candles. Bonfires and Making S'mores. Caramel Apples. Glitter Pumpkins. Dressing in Layers. Burlap Wreathes. Apple Cider. 

What do you love most about Fall? 

xo
Rebeka 

Brave Love Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...